From The Dust Arise

Shake yourself from the dust and arise; be seated, O Jerusalem; loose the bonds from your neck, O captive daughter of Zion. Isaiah 52:2

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Venture

It's an adventure. I went to Colorado this past weekend with some great people. I took some bridals with my good friend Munson. I've always loved photography but never had the opportunity to do anything like this. It was the most beautiful and inspiring thing I've done in a long time. That being said, I will slowly be building my portfolio and hoping to someday launch  a part time photography business. If you want some amateur pics of you, your family or your pets let me know I would love to come take them for free!!!!

Below are some samples. I also took a lot of them in Landscape page layout as opposed to portrait but my blog wouldn't let me post them because they were too big. Sad day. I hope you enjoy the portrait layouts below.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment